Sunday, March 24, 2013

Swope Dog Park


I discovered this place when a friend of mine-who owns a Dane herself-was talking to me about a few places to take Chance and Lily. We checked it out the same day! This was about a month ago and I've taken the canines four or five times. They love it! Chance goes crazy in the woods and Lily just follows him around. It's so cute; they can't do anything without each other.

 The picture above was taken two days ago when it was 78 degrees out! Of course, the three of us had to go to the park. Our good friend Adam wanted to join as well, but he had to run into his house to get something. So, while we were waiting Chance decided to jump onto my lap - while I was in the driver's seat! - and wait for Adam to return. Lily just sat in the back like the good girl she always is. 

One of my favorite things about Chance is that he LOVES to stick his head out of the window while we're driving. I think it's so funny; those Cocker ears kill me every time! Adam took this awesome shot on the way to the park. 

Hopefully, later this week Lily, Chance and I will return to the park. My grandma and brother are coming to Kansas City for spring break and I want to show them where I spend most of my free time. I'm so excited for the warm weather to get here, but it's taking a tad bit too long to finally arrive... 

No comments:

Post a Comment